See what a few of our clients have to say about working with Novalte.
What is emitto?
Are you a care provider or professional caregiver? The emitto can help you help your clients live more independently, allowing them to lead better, fuller lives. Use of emitto is also shown to reduce the burden of care, allowing care facilities and providers to recapture up to 45 valuable minutes a day per staff member – simply by eliminating the need for involvement in day to day routine tasks.
Watch how March of Dimes Canada incorporated emitto and what it meant to the clients and staff.
Incorporating emitto into your individual care plans allows care providers and caregivers to:
- Dramatically increase the independence of people with mobility challenges, giving back personal freedom and control
- Eliminate the need for caregiver involvement in routine tasks (turning on lights, changing television channels, adjusting hospital beds, opening doors)
- Realize new efficiencies in your care workflows so you and your team spend more time on quality connections and personal interactions
- Reduce dependency on caregivers reduces the friction and irritation that crops up when people have to wait on staff to perform routine tasks
- Accelerate transition for individuals from care facilities back into the community
- Redistribute healthcare investments into high-quality person-centred care activities
- Eliminate the need for specialized technical skills to manage the system within your organization with our remote support that integrates the smart devices